cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Best" place to browse plugins
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2015 21:10:01 GMT
Ray,

Here is the markdown issue: https://github.com/npm/marky-markdown/issues/42
Also (https://github.com/npm/newww/issues/622#issuecomment-95429647)

You can globally install marky-mardown (npm install -g marky-markdown)

Usage:
cd cordova-plugin-camera
marky-markdown README.md > README.html

Right now the html file is empty because it fails to parse the md file. I
would suggest editing the readme so it will parse. Once you get one of them
fixed, then it should be simple to make the same changes for the other
readme's.