cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Cordova Plugin Search
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 20:11:56 GMT
Nice list of tasks. I'll try to find some time to look at the PR in the
next few days.

It might be nice to turn this search functionality (with the blacklist)
into a module others can incorporate into their tools. We could potentially
use it in the cordova cli (cordova plugin search) and maybe some of the IDE
developers here could use it as well.