cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Tools Release June 4th
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 21:48:30 GMT
Good catch. That should have been updated earlier. It shouldn't make a
difference though. I believe with our new ranges, it will always grab 4.0.2
when doing a cordova platform add android.

I would need to add the commit to both master and 5.1.x branch for
cordova-lib. Then retag and upload to dist/dev.