cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Keeping Cordova app open in background all th time
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 23:00:51 GMT
This is a limitation of windows store apps ( which cordova-windows apps are
)
You can pin them to the sides to keep them both open, but there are no apis
to do this programmatically.

Please note, this is a mail list for people who develop/contribute to
cordova, not for
people who develop apps using cordova.
Try asking on this group instead
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!forum/phonegap