cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query regarding CSS
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 23:53:17 GMT
Yes, you can use css.
No other requirements exist.  I suspect you are modifying things in the
wrong place, or not including your css from your index.html

Please note, this is a mail list for people who develop/contribute to
cordova, not for
people who develop apps using cordova.
Try asking on this group instead
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!forum/phonegap