cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Camden <raymondcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Best" place to browse plugins
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 13:18:32 GMT
So adding a # in front of each line makes it compile.

Here is a Gist showing the change - since the ASF is *incredibly*
particular about stuff, do the # marks 'break' something for them?

https://gist.github.com/cfjedimaster/a236919daea219e4c5d2

And here is the rendered HTML:

http://static.raymondcamden.com/README.html

Does this seem ok for folks?