cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CI] iOS build can't find simulator
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2015 15:48:47 GMT
Actually you can specify "iPhone 5" whithout the runtime requirement as
well.

You can get the device list of course also using:
$cordova run --list

The default is indeed iPhone-6:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/blob/f68bc7c8ab849e374831e8cadc236763b7867dd3/bin/templates/scripts/cordova/lib/run.js#L151

Should we change it to 5?