cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Domingo Oh <>
Subject I have a critical issue for cordova.
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 05:25:29 GMT

I am Android Developer in Korea.

I develop Android application for bank. before I used cordova.

I saw column at last week. this ->

I receive a question for this issue. is it damage to our customer app?

So I try 3days. I should find that damage to our customer app. But I can't
find it. That's difficult.

I use Cordova. Right. But I use not CordovaActivity. I throw question to
this column( author. But he don't return to me. So I
find other author. But he too. He don't return to me.

Hey. I don't use CordovaActivity. is it damage for our app? Now I difficult
upgrade to app. So I want certain message.

please certain message for this issue.

ps. I love Korean.

Thank you. please fast return.