cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Alexis Saucedo <alexissauc...@gmail.com>
Subject Debugging tools from Cordova
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 14:54:18 GMT
Hi! after lookup to find information from debugging tools from Cordova
i can't find how to debuggin one aplication, for example i need
debugging one app install into cellphone, this app open camera and
send picture to external server, i use cordova.js and jquery ajax for
this requirements, i start and play this app but dont send me picture
to server, i need debugging this error but i prove chrome dev tools,
connect my cellphone to pc MTP mode, use chrome://inspect, this
connect to my phone but dont list cordova app. any alternative to
debugging Cordova app?.

Best regards!