cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jay Patel <jayp2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Keeping Cordova app open in background all th time
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 08:01:35 GMT
Dear team,

Am not sure if I can do this but any assistance would be appreciated.

I have a windows cordova app, within this app am opening another external
app, as soon as I open the external app cordova app is minimised in the
background. What I want to do is keep my Cordova app maximised so I can
overlay the external app on top of it when launched.

Want to overlay external app on top of cordova app.

Regards
Jay