cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Kurdumov <kant2...@googlemail.com>
Subject Google Analytics on Cordova Docs
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 07:18:13 GMT
Hi all,

I see the usage of Google Analytics on the main Crodova website.
Would be good to have docs pages tracking too.

For me personally very interesting which translation pages is most visited
and thus which of them I have to proofread first. Another interested metric
is which version of docs are more visited. I have experience that peoples
without knowing look at the wrong version of docs.

What do you think about such initiative?