cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Kurdumov <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 5.1.1 Docs Release?
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 04:54:42 GMT

I would like that docs for `clean` hooks would be also included, so both
English and Russian version would be exactly the same.
This is require that docs would be updated, very easy fix - See (

Also before releasing Russian docs, I have to verify that all markup is
generated correctly, we don't have any missing links and so on. I need day
or two for that to verify.

@Victor, could you please not automatically update Russian docs with text
from Bing, I lose all my progress constantly and have to reread all docs to
find which places is not correctly translated. Please give me some notice
in advance, so I at least could record what's left. Anyway I have to modify
CrowdIn output in some places so all links would be in place and HTML would
be generated correctly.

@Stiven, could you please merge, this will greatly help me
in translation process.