cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Mehta, Ruchit" <Ruchit.Me...@allscripts.com>
Subject Query regarding CSS
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 14:18:03 GMT
Hello,

I am using Cordova to build a hybrid mobile application. I am using my custom css files in
it for styling.But it is not working,I am not getting any styling when I build and install
my app.Will it work only for jquery mobile CSS? Please give me some direction.

Thanks & Regards,

Ruchit Mehta | Associate Software Engineer

Allscripts

011.91.265.398.1500| P
011.91.992.529.4418| C

In case of Emergency/On call  : 1-888-325-4779 Opt. 4

ruchit.mehta@allscripts.com<mailto:ruchit.mehta@allscripts.com> | www.allscripts.com<http://www.allscripts.com/>

Welcome to the new Allscripts, formed by the merger of Allscripts and Eclipsys

Allscripts is committed to accountability and delivering an outstanding experience for our
clients. If you have compliments or if I have not met your expectations, please contact my
manager Sachin Katiyar<mailto:sachin.katiyar@allscripts.com>

or Allscripts at ClientSatisfaction@allscripts.com<mailto:ClientSatisfaction@allscripts.com>