cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Blotsky <dblot...@microsoft.com>
Subject [CI] iOS build can't find simulator
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2015 04:08:47 GMT
Hi folks,

Steve and Shaz swiftly resolved the issue we had with iOS building on the CI today, but now
we seem to have another problem: http://ci.apache.org/builders/cordova-ios/builds/1162/steps/running-tests/logs/stdio.
The "cordova run" command is assuming that we're running on "iPhone 6", which is not on the
slave. We only have "iPhone 5s" because the machine struggles with the iPhone 6 simulator.
Seemingly, the detection we have only finds running simulators, and defaults to "iPhone 6"
if none are running? How should we proceed? Should I set up an iPhone 6 simulator, or should
"cordova run" for iOS be able to identify which simulators exist on the machine, even if they're
not running?

Kindly,
Dmitry