cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Blotsky <dblot...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [CI] Builds failing due to cordova lib version bump
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 20:01:59 GMT
Hmm, I think the CI is doing it wrong then. It should be using the master version of the code,
not what's on NPM. The installation steps are:

pushd cordova-lib/cordova-lib; npm install; popd
pushd cordova-cli; npm install; popd
pushd cordova-plugman; npm install; popd
pushd cordova-js; npm install; popd
coho npm-link

Should there be some "npm link"s in there to use the cloned code instead of NPM?

Kindly,
Dmitry

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Gill [mailto:stevengill97@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2015 12:57 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: [CI] Builds failing due to cordova lib version bump

Sorry, I didn't publish 5.1.1 for cordova-lib and cli to npm under RC tag yet. (or plugman
0.23.3). If we needed to change something before we vote, I would have to bump all of the
versions again to republish (just had to do that and remove 5.1.0 from npm).

I can go ahead and publish them under RC, or we can wait until the vote is done to publish
under latest.