cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Khandelwal <nikhi...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Tools Release June 4th
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 22:42:07 GMT
Let us know when you have done that. We can verify the archive for voting.

Thanks,
Nikhil

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Gill [mailto:stevengill97@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2015 2:49 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Tools Release June 4th

Good catch. That should have been updated earlier. It shouldn't make a difference though.
I believe with our new ranges, it will always grab 4.0.2 when doing a cordova platform add
android.

I would need to add the commit to both master and 5.1.x branch for cordova-lib. Then retag
and upload to dist/dev.