cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Barham <>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] cordova-serve
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 19:33:58 GMT
I'd like to start moving forward with this. I've started a cordova-discuss proposal for further
discussion here:

My preference (if it weren't for the negatives) would be that it live within the cordova-lib
repo - it seems overkill to have a new repo for a small helper module that is required by
cordova-lib. And I think not being able to npm install from github is a minor annoyance at
most. However, I wonder if having to share appveyor and travis configuration makes this approach

-----Original Message-----
From: Dmitry Blotsky []
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 6:46 PM
Subject: RE: [DISCUSS] cordova-serve

If we agree with the assumption made by NPM that one package lives in one repo, we should
have separate repos. If we forfeit the idea that there is a one-to-one relationship with a
repo and an NPM module (this decoupling being the better paradigm, in my personal opinion),
we can have a bunch of them live in cordova-lib and just install them by first cloning and
then installing by path.