cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Thiyagarajan" <>
Subject Need help on accessing Cordova code
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2015 05:57:57 GMT
Dear All,

I need to add a new functionality on android hybrid application which
expects to store the geolocation (latitude and longitude) on 'Exif' while
taking the picture from camera.
The existing code was 4 years old which does many services(Web Service,
Camera, Storage etc.,) and used "Cordova 1.0".

When I googled, I got the something which starts from "Cordova 3+", but what
I'm using is Cordova 1.0.
And I tried to change in java side code itself, instead of JavaScript, but
it leads to failure.
What would be a better solution to include this Geolocation functionality in
my code.?

And I need to do the same functionality for Iphone app too.

Any help would be needful.