cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Murat Sutunc <>
Subject RE: Also moving to a new team
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 16:26:08 GMT
Best of luck on your new team Andrew! It's been a pleasure working with you.

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of Andrew Grieve
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2015 8:16 AM
To: dev
Subject: Also moving to a new team

As with Michal, you'll be seeing less of me around. My new full-time project will be on the
Android port of Chrome.

Just want to make it clear that us moving to new teams has nothing to do with a lack of faith
in the project, but rather is due to needing a change of scenery and exciting new projects
becoming available here.

I'm super excited to see a new wave of committers joining the project! The momentum has certainly
picked up:
- Cordova-android 4.0.0 was huge
- Plugins to npm was huge
- Win10 and wkwebview will be massive launches as well!

Great time for Cordova! (or a bad one... you know... if you're measuring against the goal
of becoming obsolete :P)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:
View raw message