cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Murat Sutunc <mura...@microsoft.com>
Subject Couple questions
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 16:40:33 GMT
Hey everyone,
I've two simple questions:

1)      How do we close github issues? There are PRs that are older than a year and there's
no need for having them around. In fact having them around for so long can be discouraging
to new contributors.

2)      If we want to add pictures to plugin documentation, where should we store the pictures?
Currently the English doc lives under plugin\README.md, translations live under plugin\doc\language\index.md.
Should I go ahead and create an images folder under docs or will it break some automation
we have?

Sorry for the noise :)

Thanks,
Murat