cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan J. Salva" <>
Subject RE: Also moving to a new team
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 18:11:32 GMT
Thanks for all you've done for the project, Andrew and Michal. I'm sure we'll cross paths again
sometime soon. In the meantime, I can't wait to see what you create with the Physical Web.
It looks like a super-cool project. I only expect great things :-)

Ryan J. Salva  |  Principal Program Manager Lead
Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova
425 706 5270 office
206 612 5079 mobile

My team is hiring.

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of Andrew Grieve
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2015 9:16 AM
To: dev
Subject: Also moving to a new team

As with Michal, you'll be seeing less of me around. My new full-time project will be on the
Android port of Chrome.

Just want to make it clear that us moving to new teams has nothing to do with a lack of faith
in the project, but rather is due to needing a change of scenery and exciting new projects
becoming available here.

I'm super excited to see a new wave of committers joining the project! The momentum has certainly
picked up:
- Cordova-android 4.0.0 was huge
- Plugins to npm was huge
- Win10 and wkwebview will be massive launches as well!

Great time for Cordova! (or a bad one... you know... if you're measuring against the goal
of becoming obsolete :P)
View raw message