cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan J. Salva" <rsa...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Support needed
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 01:25:54 GMT

206 612 5079 mobile

My team is hiring.

From: Mohamed Ali [mailto:Mohamed_Ali@omsme.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 4:19 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org; dev-owner@cordova.apache.org
Cc: Samah Seddik
Subject: Support needed

Hello Team,
                I'm developing a crossplatform application using cordova (Visual
studio hyprid multi device application).
I need to open the camera inside of the application without launching the camera application.

Requirements:
1- Back camera should be opened in a frame inside of the page
2- User can capture photos and videos.

I found "navigator.getUserMedia" that is opening the front camera. Is there any way to open
the rear camera instead?

Needed platforms:
Android
IPhones

Could you please help?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Mohamed Ali , PMP
Project Manager

M: +20 122 0488  334 |  T: +202 2671 4091 |  F: +202 2670 6016
E:   mohamed_ali@omsme.com  |  www.omsme.com  |

DISCLAIMER:
The Information contained in this transmission may be confidential and legally privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender and delete this transmission
and all copies. Any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely by the author and
not necessarily those of OMS. OMS is not responsible for any political, religious, racial
or partisan opinion in any correspondence conducted by its domain users. Therefore, any such
opinion expressed, whether explicitly or implicitly, in any said correspondence is not to
be interpreted as that of OMS.