cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Also moving to a new team
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 18:04:54 GMT
Staci Cooper and I are also moving to new positions. There already are backfills here coming
up to speed: Karen Tran and James Dubee. You'll be seeing more of them here as time moves
forward, joining Edna Morales.

This has been an absolutely awesome group to work with. You're smart, talented, passionate,
and you deliver. I can't say that I had a single bad experience here. I will definitely miss
it, I hope our paths cross again. Best wishes!

I may be tempted to dabble here in my off-hours. ;-)

-- Marcel Kinard