cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexander Sorokin (Akvelon)" <>
Subject RE: SHA512 does not match
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 07:59:53 GMT
Hi Murat.

This issue (not matching SHA512) is happening because your downloaded .sha file is compressed
for some reason. Try to decompress it using, for example, 7zip.

Alexander Sorokin

-----Original Message-----
From: Murat Sutunc []
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 3:20
Subject: RE: [VOTE] cordova-plugin-vibration release

Sorry to hijack this thread but this is my first time verifying a release and I've some questions
before signing off..

1) I was looking at the coho docs but wasn't able to figure out how to download a release
from dist/dev. Any tips?
2) For now I've manually copied the tgz files from the dist.apache and ran my validation.
I've ran into the following issue, is it expected?

C:\Users\muratsu\Desktop\plugin>coho verify-archive cordova-plugin-vibration-1.1.0.tgz
Running from c:\dev
./ ============================= Executing: gpg --verify C:\Users\muratsu\Desktop\plugin\cordova-plugin-vibration-1.1.0.tgz.asc
gpg: Signature made 05/07/15 17:24:14 Pacific Daylight Time using RSA key ID FFCA68BE
gpg: Good signature from "Steve Gill (code signing key) <>" [unknown]
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
Primary key fingerprint: EBAC 6409 FA2F 2FCF A42C  1080 3843 B8F9 FFCA 68BE ./ =============================
Computing MD5 for: C:\Users\muratsu\Desktop\plugin\cordova-plugin-vibration-1.1.0.tgz
./ ============================= Computing SHA512 for: C:\Users\muratsu\Desktop\plugin\cordova-plugin-vibration-1.1.0.tgz
SHA512 does not match.

Other than this issue, changes look good to me. +1

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:
View raw message