cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <>
Subject Re: FYI - Moving to new team, seeing me less around here
Date Mon, 04 May 2015 14:58:08 GMT
Congrats on moving to the new team.  I saw Scott Jensen's presentation on
the Physical Web last year at GROWConf and it was definitely interesting.
Can you ping me off-list about getting beacons for this one? I know I can
convert some of my current BLE gear to do it, but that's a bit expensive,
and I want to get cheaper tags.

Once again, congrats on the new team.  That's a very cool project to be on.