cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BUG] Fail to build Mobilespec with --thirdpartyplugins (CB-9032)
Date Fri, 15 May 2015 14:02:04 GMT
Hey

I just took a look at those, and those are all the methods we decided to
remove when we changed the API for Cordova-Android 4.0.  We have no plans
on bringing those methods back, so I'm going to close the issue.  I
recommend filing issues with those repositories to get them to update their
plugins to the current API.