cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <>
Subject Re: Plugins release prep: Cherry-picking plugin updates
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 19:19:32 GMT
Hey guys,

I can help you out. The process is designed for all plugins but it is
pretty easy to do it for just a few. I've done it many times.

If changes are on master, they shouldn't be incomplete. Any known problem
with release the master branch of those plugins?

We could cherry-pick, but it is just more work than probably required.
Since we don't have release branches for plugins, just tags.

If you guys merge changes into master, I can take over the release or at
least tell you the parts to modify in the release process to make it work.

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 11:44 AM, Rob Paveza <>