cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <>
Subject Cordova-js update
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 09:18:28 GMT
I have a pull request [1] ready for cordova-js which adds platforms as dev
dependencies and uses the previously moved cordova-js-src from the platform
repos instead of src/platform. I moved existing platform specific js into
cordovajs/src/legacy-exec to use in cases where released platforms don't
have a cordova-js-src directory. [2]

I have updated both normal build and browserify build to use cordova-js-src
if present when building cordova.js.

I have also made some changes to cordova-lib which will copy the contents
of cordova-js-src into platform_www when a project gets created. If a user
decided to do cordova prepare --browserify, it will use the platform
specific js files included in their app to build their cordova.js. [3] [4]

I will need to make sure each platform has their most up to date platform
specific js files in cordova-platform/cordova-js-src. After these PRs get
merged, platform maintainers should only worry about updating these files
instead of what exists in cordovajs/src/legacy-exec.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.