cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Dropping the -dev suffix
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 17:20:34 GMT
Recently, a issue (CB-9021) popped up where mobile spec was failing because
the semver check failed on a platform due to `-dev` being in the version
and not valid.

I think we should remove -dev from our versions. Right now, after we do a
release, we add -dev to show that the repo is in development and hasn't
been released. I think we can accomplish the same by just bumping the
version (minor?) in the package.json and just know it isn't released by
seeing what is published on npm.

Thoughts?