cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <>
Subject Re: Automatic update of files in CrowdIn
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 00:21:45 GMT
Not a bad idea. Would be tough to pull off due to apache committer

To update edge per commit, it would require generating each commit and then
also having someone with commit access (hosted on the cordova site's svn
which only committers can publish to I believe) to push it live.

I agree with you that we should be publishing docs more often.

Feel free to look into it. More automation is better here.

For now, just message the list asking for a release (which language, edge,
specific version, etc). We will try to help you get them out.

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 9:50 PM, Andrey Kurdumov <>