cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building cordova.js on first build
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 00:39:56 GMT
npm linking is suggested when testing platform specific JS changes.

cordova-coho's prepare-release-branch command will generate cordova.js and
move it over to the platform, as well as other things, when doing a
release. It might be worth breaking out the generating and moving JS part
of that step in coho to make that command standalone so platform developers
could do cordova-coho update-js -r windows to generate + copy cordova.js
into cordova-windows (sibling to cordova-coho).