cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docs and Translation for the Plugins
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 18:40:22 GMT
The docs not showing up on npm is a bug on npm.
https://github.com/npm/marky-markdown/issues/42

I have talked to npm about translations. They told me it was on their
forever growing backlog. My suggestion is to add a section to each plugin's
readme that points to the translated document on github. Ex
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-camera/blob/master/doc/ru/index.md