cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Johansson <luni...@gmail.com>
Subject Licensing Questions How and what to do, Are there any guidelines.
Date Tue, 19 May 2015 06:26:48 GMT
Hi All,

I am sorry if I am posting this to the wrong list. But I haven't been able
to find the info via Google or on stackoverflow.

I am currently developing a cross-platform application using Intel XDK
which uses Cordova.

   - How / and what do I need to do in the application to apply with the
   Apache License.
   - Must the application have the whole Apache License or do i refer to

Also do I need to publish the Cordova files used (unmodified) as a GPL
package..

Some guidelines would be very useful.

Best Regards
Mathias