cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CI] Medic Report
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 21:26:15 GMT
Thanks for the update Dmitry!

I have kept somewhat distant from the intricacies of our CI, so I have a
few questions.

Do you think we can get Medic running different build variations, like with
and without the --browserify flag?
Can we have Medic run tests for every pull request and report results back
to github so we can see if a pr breaks something?

The now long ago original architecture of Medic was designed to support
running tests on physical devices that would then report their results back
to the url specified url in medic.json. Is this still available? And if so,
can we configure test devices to report back to the federated test results
server?  We have nearly every device here at Adobe, but many are used
rarely, we could potentially set them up for use in running tests.  This
would be especially useful in android land, where every device seems to
'feature' some sort of manufacturer quirk.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com