cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Dropping the -dev suffix
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 23:38:30 GMT
So back to the initial discussion, should we keep our -dev suffixes?
If so we need to be sure to use engine tags like '>=4.0' or if you
specifically want to force a specific min patch, and still allow the dev
suffix, you can do '>=4.0.0--'

And of course this should be documented.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com