cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Dropping the -dev suffix
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 17:41:59 GMT
I agree we should keep it, at least for the time being.
There is code in coho that manipulates all the versions in different
branches when we do releases, changing it would mean we need to update all
of that coho logic also.  Granted, coho releases would be simpler without
the suffix, however, I don't think it is currently worth the change.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com