cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there something like this for cordova? (a phonegap build feature)
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 20:19:57 GMT
No, this does not exist in cordova's config.xml
You could possibly achieve this with a plugin, and a plugin.xml file that
does nothing more than specify config options.

See the config-file element here:
http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/edge/plugin_ref_spec.md.html#Plugin%20Specification

@purplecabbage
risingj.com