cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Camden <raymondcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Behavior of --copy-from
Date Tue, 19 May 2015 18:56:52 GMT
Ok, so I filed a bug about it not copying misc files
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-9041). I can understand
wanting to skip platforms and plugins, but I think there are plenty of
valid reasons to copy everything else. In my case, I built a hook for
Visual Studio Code so I can do a build to the CLI. By storing this in
a .settings folder, I expect --copy-from to copy it as well.

As for it not making a valid Cordova project, I was not able to
reproduce how I did that before.