cordova-dev mailing list archives

From julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmob...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there something like this for cordova? (a phonegap build feature)
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 19:04:28 GMT
On phonegap build you can add values to the info.plist or
androidManifest.xml from the config.xml, but I didn't see that features
available on cordova

http://phonegap.com/blog/2014/01/30/customizing-your-android-manifest-and-ios-property-list-on-phonegap-build/

I'm not sure if it isn't possible or if it isn't documented, in case it
isn't possible, should we add such feature? In some cases you have to add
some values in the info.plist or androidManifest.xml and the only way is to
create a plugin that writes the values there on install.