cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Steele <>
Subject Would like to submit PR, unable to figure out JIRA
Date Mon, 04 May 2015 22:50:15 GMT
Hi folks, I'd like to contribute a change to cordova-lib but am a little
confused by the contribution guidelines.

In particular, I'd like to create a ticket in JIRA, but I can't quite seem
to figure out how. I haven't used JIRA before, but I assumed I could create
an issue using the blue "Create" button, but that seems to be a dead end (I
can create a Service Desk request, but I don't think that's the same thing?)

I also need to still sign the ICLA, but I'll do that soon.

Anyhow, my PR should be simple and available here:

Could someone point me in the right direction to get started creating an
issue, so I can finish the workflow? Thanks!