cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Behavior of --copy-from
Date Tue, 19 May 2015 16:01:51 GMT
The *intention* of copy-from / link-to is to import either (a) a web
project, or (b) another cordova project.

We used to check for (b) I think by the existence of a config.xml and
www/ (note: double check config.xml is required).  If that check passes, we
copy those two nested contents only (I think) directly into the root of
your new project.

If the check failed, we would copy the entire folder into the www/ of the
new project.

There's some bug since you should get a valid cordova project no matter
what the contents of the import (with caveats of importing invalid
config.xml or bad apps).

-Michal