cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <>
Subject Re: Couple questions
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 17:17:17 GMT
1) We can't directly. Some have resorted to updating some doc (maybe
we need a dummy doc) and add the text (closes #XX) where XX is the PR
2) Not sure about the breakage part. But I would put it under docs for sure.

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 9:40 AM, Murat Sutunc <> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
> I've two simple questions:
> 1)      How do we close github issues? There are PRs that are older than a year and there's
no need for having them around. In fact having them around for so long can be discouraging
to new contributors.
> 2)      If we want to add pictures to plugin documentation, where should we store the
pictures? Currently the English doc lives under plugin\, translations live under
plugin\doc\language\ Should I go ahead and create an images folder under docs or
will it break some automation we have?
> Sorry for the noise :)
> Thanks,
> Murat