cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Khandelwal <nikhi...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [BUG] Fail to build Mobilespec with --thirdpartyplugins (CB-9032)
Date Fri, 15 May 2015 23:05:15 GMT
Is there a list of cordova-android 4.0 APIs that have been removed? I think a migration guide
from Androind 3.7.1 => Androind 4.0.0 would be super useful.

Thanks,
Nikhil

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Bowser [mailto:bowserj@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 7:02 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: [BUG] Fail to build Mobilespec with --thirdpartyplugins (CB-9032)

Hey

I just took a look at those, and those are all the methods we decided to remove when we changed
the API for Cordova-Android 4.0.  We have no plans on bringing those methods back, so I'm
going to close the issue.  I recommend filing issues with those repositories to get them to
update their plugins to the current API.