cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tommy-Carlos Williams <to...@devgeeks.org>
Subject Re: Also moving to a new team
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 20:37:42 GMT
:(

That is very sad. You will all be missed.

Good luck with whatever you do next.

> On 8 May 2015, at 04:04, Marcel Kinard <cmarcelk@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Staci Cooper and I are also moving to new positions. There already are backfills here
coming up to speed: Karen Tran and James Dubee. You'll be seeing more of them here as time
moves forward, joining Edna Morales.

> This has been an absolutely awesome group to work with. You're smart, talented, passionate,
and you deliver. I can't say that I had a single bad experience here. I will definitely miss
it, I hope our paths cross again. Best wishes!