cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Blotsky <dblot...@microsoft.com>
Subject Re: Buildbot: buildslave cordova-osx-slave was lost
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 03:04:28 GMT
Hey folks. Really sorry for the machine downtime. I was on vacation, but although we have more
than one person available to administer the machines, we don’t have an on-call setup for
notifications. Infra serviced our slave renaming ticket and the OSX slave hasn’t been accordingly
renamed on our side. Will be fixed first thing tomorrow morning once I’m in the office.

Kindly,
Dmitry