cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Blotsky <dblot...@microsoft.com>
Subject Re: Behavior of --copy-from
Date Tue, 19 May 2015 07:18:27 GMT
Hi Raymond,

The semantics of “--copy-from” are: copy the passed path in place of the new project's
“www” directory, which “cordova create” seems to obey. Is that not what happened in
your case? However, the failure to copy over paths that start with “.” looks like a bug
to me. Unless someone says otherwise, feel totally free file a bug in JIRA.

Kindly,
Dmitry

On May 17, 2015, at 7:56 AM, Raymond Camden <raymondcamden@gmail.com<mailto:raymondcamden@gmail.com>>