cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Himanshu <hg...@chicmic.co.in>
Subject Black Screen Issue in Android
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 10:40:23 GMT
Hi,

I am a cordova developer. Currenty i am making an cordova app for
android and ios. This app uses 20+ plugins. Everything is ok in iOS but
its creating some problems in android. The main problem is Black Screen
issue.
I have tried everything available on Stack-overflow but this issue is
still there. I have implemented a splash screen plugin too with 10 sec
time delay. But after 10 sec, splash screens disappears and black
screens comes. This black screen remains there for hours until we kill
the application and restart it. From next time this issue don't comes
and everything work fine. Please help me on this.

Thanks,
Himanshu Garg