cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Blotsky <dblot...@microsoft.com>
Subject Medic Builds on Panic Status Board
Date Wed, 06 May 2015 10:26:18 GMT
Hi list,

I went on a small coding binge, and made a thing. If any of you have an iPad and on it you
already have, or ever planned to have, the Panic Status Board (https://panic.com/statusboard),
I made a component to show our Buildbot builds on it (screenshot attached). To add it, create
a DIY component, and use this URI: http://dmitryblotsky.com/statusboard/index.html. You can
then cast this on a huge screen and marvel at our medic results all day long (it refreshes).

Feel free to copy it, use it, send feedback, etc. I plan to make it more data-rich in the
future.

Kindly,
Dmitry

[cid:8FADF490-2C15-41E6-894C-65E2A7AFC12A]