cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Murat Sutunc <>
Subject RE: Cleaning up Jira?
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 16:57:54 GMT
Should we close resolved bugs such as after a
week or so? People seem to report the bugs and don't reply back. If they decide to revisit
after a long period we can re-open bugs.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Bowser []
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 9:51 AM
Subject: Re: Cleaning up Jira?

Depends on the platform.  I'd say to delete the Android ones since I just fixed it and tested
it, but keep the one where I talk about refactoring it to clean up the nasty nested threading
thing that's going on here.  (It's bad, I had to do bad, bad things to get that to work again.)

Also, any time Cordova gets killed due to the camera using too much memory on Android, mark
that as Won't Fix.  It's the nature of Intents on earlier versions of Android, and I haven't
seen it happen on 4.4 or 5.x yet.  That said, I have to try and get some super low-end 5.x
devices.  (I'm looking at you Moto E)

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 9:48 AM Murat Sutunc <> wrote:

> Hey,
> I was looking at the camera bugs (201 of them atm!) and some of them
> look pretty stale. Is it ok to close the bugs that no longer repro on
> the latest version of platform/plugin? Or close bugs which are
> resolved as can't repro? I think it would be much better to have few
> but actionable bugs than 10s of stale ones :) Thoughts??
> Thanks,
> Murat
View raw message