cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jian Guo <jian....@datamotive.com.au>
Subject ios 6+ flash brightness level
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 04:23:26 GMT
Hi there,

Just a quick question about cordova APIs. Do we have anything to tune the brightness of ios
6 + flashlight brightness level?

There are apps which can tune it, but I guess they are native apps. For example:
https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/light-led-flashlight/id379753015?mt=8

are we gonna support this soon?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Jian Guo
Senior Front-End Developer
carsales.com Ltd

Level 4, 449 Punt Road
Locked Bag 9001, Richmond VIC 3121

p 03 9093 8600 (reception)
f  03 9093 8697
e jian.guo@carsales.com.au<mailto:jian.guo@carsales.com.au>

Notice: This email and attachments (if any) is for the exclusive use of the addressee and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. Any unauthorised use of the contents
of the email and/or attachments is expressly prohibited. If you are not the addressee of this
email, please notify me immediately by email and then immediately destroy any electronic or
paper copy of this email and/or attachments. Carsales.com Ltd and its related companies do
not accept responsibility for the views expressed in the email or for the consequences of
any computer viruses that may be transmitted with this email. This email is subject to copyright.
No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the written consent of
the copyright owner.